Thursday, October 16, 2014

Project10 Challenge for Kids

I've decided to stop putting "Day X" on my titles because I've done a pretty poor job sticking to daily posts in October. However, I still am fulling planning on continuing my 31 days of movement and linking them up to my '31 Days' original post, so I promise I'm not giving up!

I am very excited to announce that I have accepted a Project10 challenge with ViSalus! I first heard about ViSalus by a friend from high school who has had absolutely amazing results. Since starting this product not only has she lost 70+lbs, but she is off almost all of her medications, and now takes 10x less insulin per day! Amazing huh! Let's just say I was intrigued. This product clearly was effective, but I already have my own type of protein shakes that I really do love. What convinced me to try their products was when I heard about their Project10 for kids. If you purchase one of their challenge kits and lose 10lbs during the 90 day challenge, ViSalus donates 30 meals on your behalf to kids in need. What an amazing program! Not only can I continue on my own health and fitness journey with nutritious shakes, but I can help kids in need at the same time. I am so excited to have accepted my challenge and my kit should arrive by Tuesday! (I really hope I like it!)

As a part of the challenge I had to submit a video of my first weigh-in. I wasn't too happy about shouting my weight out to the world, but it's even more incentive to film that second video when I'm 10lbs down.


As you might have seen in the video, I have also shared that I will be running (maybe some walking in there too) my first 1/2 marathon in May 2015! I am SO excited and nervous about this! Most of my free time the last few days has been spent checking out different training plans. :-) I can't wait to document this Journey as well (haha no pun intended, but I am doing the Journey's 1/2 marathon in Eagle River, WI!) This will be quite the adventure!

Wish me luck!

*P.S the Project10 program has a system where if you refer 3 people you get your kit for free, so if you're by any chance interested in accepting the challenge as well hit me up for my referral website!

No comments:

Post a Comment