Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of Movement

October has to be one of my favorite months! Beautiful colors, comfortable weather, and usually the first snow flakes of the year. I don't know about you guys but I woke up this morning with the feeling that it was going to be an absolutely amazing month. The hubby and I have some exciting things coming our way as well! (No, it's not grand kids yet mom)...

I recently found out about this awesome 31 days of writing challenge through a few other bloggers I follow and thought why not join in the fun.  This challenge encourages bloggers to pick one topic to write about everyday in October. My topic of choice is directly connected to my single goal for October.

Move.Every.Day.

I'll be checking in each day to discuss and share with you all the ways I'm discovering to incorporate more movement into my everyday life. This will range from things like taking the stairs to the new exercise classes I'm planning on trying. My goal is to be intentional. Here's my catch. I can't just talk about how I could be moving more each day, but I actually have to get other there and do it!

It should be fun and motivating right?! Hope so!

Day 1: Introduction (you are here :)! )
Day 2: Group Fitness Classes
Day 3: Who's perfect? My 4 minute workout
Day 4: I joined a running club! 
Day 5: Goal setting + my 2014 goal updates!
Day 6: Moving day is MOVING day
Day 7: Project10 Challenge for Kids
Day 8: Feeling Accomplished
Day 9: My 1/2 marathon training plan





No comments:

Post a Comment