Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 !

HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is the time of year that most of us um... "larger folk" make a resolution to lose weight. Yep, i have probably done this since I was 12 years old! So this year i'm not going to make a "New years resolution" because frankly they always fail. For this year, I am going to make some goals. Some of these goals are  for 2012, but the ultimate thing I am going after is a lifestyle change. So yes, I am going to make a list, :) but this isn't just for the new year... It is for the rest of my life. These are some steps that I hope will help lead me down the road to health and fitness..

And the Goals Are... 

  1. Run 365 miles in 2012! ~ Will be tracking via dailymile.com 
  2. Finish a 5k race
  3. Complete a Jillian Michaels 30 day challenge (30 days straight! complete with before and after pictures and measurements ;)   ) 
  4. Incorporate more veggies into my diet!
  5. Reduce my sugar intake
  6. Do something EVERYDAY.. even if it means just going for a short walk. 
Yippie :) So far things have been going pretty well and i'm excited to start the new year. It is been awesome to have support. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Sarah! You set some great goals! You can do it! The 30 Day Shred is great - you will see such a difference in your body and endurance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Shannon! I am excited :D

    ReplyDelete