Friday, December 16, 2011

First few days...

So a few days have passed and I think that I have been doing ok. I have started tracking calories both going in and going out. The main goal of tracking my calories has been to try to make sure I have an overall deficit for the day. According to the "science" if I have a 1000 calorie deficit everyday that should equal to two pounds a week.

During these first few days I have found it pretty hard to fit in exercise. Part of that is because it was final exam week but part was because I just need to learn to manage my time better. Now I am home for the holiday. This means that I need to be more "creative" in finding ways to move more. I can't just go to the gym like I could do up in houghton. Well, it's a process :) Just taking one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment