Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014: A New Year a New Lifestyle

As this year rolls around I find myself thinking about all my past failed new years resolutions. I am determined that this year will finally be my year of change; my year of successes. This 'project' of heath and fitness has turned into so much more. It is not just a project because projects have endings. I want so much for this to be lifelong and I plan on working my ass off (literally!) to make it so. I have been so encouraged by everyone around me and had so much more support than I could ever have imagined. This year as I write out my health and fitness goals, I am not doing so expecting to fail. I am so blessed and couldn't thank you all enough. 

2014

1. Hit my 100lb loss mark. (67 to go!) 

2. Run a mile without stopping



3. Run a mile under 10 minutes 

4. 365 miles for 365 days

5. Run 5 miles without stopping

6. Race another 5K

7. Race my first 10K  


8. Complete Jillian Michaels 30-day shred

9. Backpack Pictured Rocks


Here's to a new year and a new lifestyle! God bless! 


1 comment: