Thursday, December 12, 2013

Crustless Pumpkin Pie!

After missing out on the 'traditional' Thanksgiving dinner this year I started to become pretty nostalgic over my beloved pumpkin pie. I soon started on the lookout for a health friendly version. I was so excited when I stumbled upon this recipe. This pie is crust-less and sugar free, yet still tastes delicious! Enjoy :)

Crustless, Sugar Free, Pumpkin Pie


1 (15oz) Can pumpkin puree

1 (12oz) Can evaporated Skim milk

3/4 Cup egg white

3 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

1 Teaspoon Vanilla 

2/3 Cup Splenda Granular 

Pam Cooking Spray 


Preheat oven to 400 degrees F


Combine all ingredients. Spray 9" pie plate with Pam. Pour mixture into pie plate. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325F and continue baking for an additional 45 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Slice into 8 pieces 

Per One Slice: Cal 62.3, Carb 8.9g, Fat 0.2g, Protein 6.2g

Recipe From www.food.com 

2 comments:

  1. That low of calories?! Not bad. I might have to try that recipe. I can't get enough of pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marion were you able to try it? It's delish!

      Delete