Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The 40lb difference

It's incredible what 40 lbs can do for your body. My resting heart rate has decreased about 10 bpm, my body has WAY less aches and pains, and I am less out of breath walking up flights of stairs. To be honest the best thing about the 40 lb difference is that I am so much more confident in myself. This confidence boost has perfectly coincided with the start of student teaching. I was able to go shopping for 'teacher clothes' and fit into sizes that I haven't been able to fit into for years!


If you're going through this journey with me, just keep pushing! It's amazing how your own body can motivate you once you start seeing results. 

~Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
-Lou Holtz

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Sarah!!! You look amazing!!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's very exciting :-) I'm still pretty clueless on 'at home' workouts. Do you have any you would suggest?

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a difference! You look much younger! Great going! :D

    ReplyDelete