Monday, December 2, 2013

5 days post-op update

Post-op day 5 update! The good: I honestly feel great! I think I am very lucky and my body is cooperating with the changes well. I can sleep on both sides well, spent the day black-Friday 
shopping with a moderate amount of energy, and am in very limited amount of pain. 

The not so good: I am still taking my pain meds regularly, I am feeling so good I am afraid to go off of them! I am struggling to get all my protein and water in. I'm at about 40 oz of water and 50 grams of protein. I also seem to now be getting heartburn, even though I didn't have it the first few days.
Overall I feel very blessed! I'm planning on weighing myself on the 2nd for the first time! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you're feeling great! Just be careful with the pain meds ;-)

    ReplyDelete