Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A bariatric pill case

Since starting this whole process I have been instructed to take a whole plethora vitamin and nutrient supplements. It makes sense, because the less food that you take in, the less nutrients. So far my blood work has turned out great so I know that my program is working! Here is a glimpse into what I have have been taking on a daily basis. Please keep in mind that my program is personalized for me, and that you shouldn't add or subtract anything without first consulting your doctor. :-) 

Celebrate Complete Chewable Multivitamin + Iron (twice daily) 





Calcium Citrate + D3  or Calcet Creamy Bites (twice daily but not at the same time as the multi)






D3 (once daily) 


Biotin (once daily)

Prilosec (twice daily for the prevention of ulcers)

B12 (for the first 3 months after surgery - discontinued based on blood tests) 

 

 I will get another set of blood work done at my 6 month appointment to see if all my levels are still holding where they need to be. I also try to be very intentional about making sure I am making good food choices with lots of nutrition. :-)

Nothing much else to report, but I am thoroughly enjoying my spring break! Have a great day everybody :-) God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment