Wednesday, April 2, 2014

For those days when you just NEED something chocolate!

Lately I've been on an overnight oats craze and love messing around with many different recipes. The other day I had one of those days where all I wanted was chocolate, so I started experimenting and the results were delicious! With 33 grams of protein this will also leave you full enough to keep you away from all other forms of chocolate for the next few hours. The nutrition facts aren't the best out there, but as a meal replacement (or two!) this sure beats munching on candy bars! :-) Enjoy!

Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats

Overnight Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Oats
*I ate mine too quickly to even thing about snapping a picture, but the results looked somewhat like this!

Ingredients

1/2 cup dark chocolate almond milk

1/2 cup old fashioned oats 

1 scoop chocolate whey protein (I prefer Unjury) 

1 tbsp chia seeds

2 tbsp chocolate PB2 

Directions

Put all the ingredients in a covered Tupperware container. Shake thoroughly and refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hours.

Per one bowl: 399cals, 51carbs, 33g protein, 9g fat, 16g sugar 

No comments:

Post a Comment