Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WIAW (What I ate Wednesday) #2

Hello!

I'm happy to share another WIAW with you! I've been doing better with the sugar which is great but it's still a work in progress :)

Breakfast: Mocha Frappe Protein Shake (totally reused last week's picture) However this week I did add some chia seeds -high protein, low carb, low sugar 
  • One Cup Unsweetened Almond milk
  • One Scoop Chocolate Unjury 
  • One tablespoon instant coffee
  • One tablespoon unsweetened coco powder 
  • Half tablespoon chia seeds soaked overnight in one tablespoon water 
  • Three ice cubes 


Lunch: Leftover grilled chicken panini & homemade potato chips from last night's date & green beans from my garden! -high protein, fresh home-grown veggies, probably too many carbs



Dinner: Taco salad with lettuce from the garden & skinnytaste zucchini tots - I ate about 1/2 of what's pictured 

In the salad:
  • 3 cups romaine lettuce
  • one ounce shredded cheese
  • one tablespoon salsa
  • 1/4 cup ground beef with taco seasoning 



Dessert: Leftover fruit and yogurt smoothie turned into a popsicle (so tasty!)



Hope you all are having a great week! My 5-mile race went excellent :-) more details to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment