Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Re-commitment week: Day 2

Today I didn't feel as good as yesterday but I pushed through. Officially finished my goal of going back to the liquid diet for two days. I really do feel 'cleared out' from the junk food. :-) This afternoon I was quite tired so had to pretty much drag myself to the gym. When I finally got there all the treadmills were taken so I hopped on the bike. It was a MUCH harder workout than I had anticipated. I really need to get those biking muscles stronger before summer comes along! A 6 mile bike ride and 30 minutes of lifting late I felt pretty good about myself! There really is something about pushing through those mid-day lulls! My day two goals weren't as perfect as day one, but I'm proud of them nonetheless

  • liquid diet: day 2/2 complete! On to soft foods tomorrow 
  • vitamin supplements: success! 
  • 300 minutes of exercise: 120/300 for the week
  • 64oz fluid:  64/64
  • No added sugar: success! 
  • No weighing: success! 
  • 70g protein: 63/70  

  • Tomorrow is another day! <3 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment