Friday, February 28, 2014

Re-Commitment days 3 & 4

Hello all! Yesterday was day 3 of re-commitment week and so far so good! I managed to get to the gym for another 55 minutes yesterday. I have been working on a couch to 5k program and yesterday was supposed to be the day I moved on to the week 4 workouts, but I just wasn't feeling it. Instead I decided to do another timed mile and got a new PR & NSV! Last time my mile was a 13:37. yesterday it dropped to 12:45!!!! That's almost a minute closer to my new-years resolution goal of 10 minutes!

I didn't quite meet my nutritional goals yesterday, but I was pretty close. Still was a bit short on my protein and water but wasn't too far off. Today's focus is water! I WILL hit 8 cups. I have also decided to skip the the mushy foods diet because I realized that only thing it was keeping me from was healthy raw fruits and vegetables. Still haven't weighted myself but I am quite glad I added that goal to my list because I hadn't realized how much of a compulsion it had become. I cannot wait until Monday!

Day 4 results:

  • vitamin supplements: success! 
  • 300 minutes of exercise: 175/300 for the week
  • 64oz fluid:  60/64
  • No added sugar: success! 
  • No weighing: success! 
  • 70g protein: 55/70  


  • In other news, I had my 3 month post-op doctors visit the other day! Looking forward to sharing the good news soon! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment