Monday, February 24, 2014

Re-commitment week: Day 1

One day into my re-commitment week and things are going great! I reached out to my Facebook Support group and an incredible 22 people have decided to join me and re-commit to their programs. I am absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of support poured out by a group of individuals that have never even met each other! Here is an update on my goals after day 1!


  1. liquid diet: day 1/2 complete! 
  2. vitamin supplements: success! 
  3. 300 minutes of exercise: 60/300 for the week
  4. 64oz fluid:  64/64
  5. No added sugar: success! 
  6. No weighing: success! 
  7. 70g protein: 73/70


I have also learned that my grazing and mindless eating have gotten out of control again. It becomes a lot more obvious on the liquid diet because I don't really have anything liquid I can graze on. I now know I need to pay a lot more attention to this and avoid eating in certain situations such as in front of the TV.

 I'm really looking forward to what the rest of the week has to bring! We got this!


No comments:

Post a Comment