Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fighting the Chocolate Attack





My mind is screaming for anything and everything chocolate today! Instead of depriving myself I decided to indulge in a healthier way. My hope is that by doing this I can prevent a binge later (what would usually happen). I'm allowing myself two things. First these skinny cow dreamy clusters. They are delicious and truly hit the spot when the craving hits.



And then to prevent myself from grabbing two of these I am making one of my super chocolate protein shakes. At least this way I get some nutrition in and can call it lunch!


This shake is made with dark chocolate almond milk, Unjury chocolate splendor protein powder, and one serving PB2. I also added some frozen banana slices to thicken it up and make sure there was no room for anything else afterwards!

The end result was a lunch that crushed my chocolate cravings with 420 calories, and 27 grams of protein. Sure beats demolishing my husbands stash of icecream and oreos and feeling hungry and crappy in a few hours.

Question: What do you do when the craving hits?

No comments:

Post a Comment