Saturday, January 3, 2015

Looking back, moving forward

Looking back, 2014 was a huge year for me. I finally took control of my health and started moving (literally) in the right direction. I lost over 80lbs, gained countless relationships, and accomplished tasks I once thought impossible. Sure, I struggled... but I pushed through. Now that the new year is here it's time for those new challenges and resolutions. 2014 was probably the first time I was aware of my goals throughout the whole year and I truly attribute that to this blog and my few followers keeping me accountable. Even though I didn't accomplish all my goals within the year, giving up is no longer an option for me. I will acknowledge my accomplishments, move the goals I didn't reach in 2014 to the '2015' list, and add a few more for good measure. :-) Thank you all for your endless support and love.

Looking back: Accomplished in 2014
- ran a mile without stopping 1/16/14
- lost 50lbs 2/19/14
- I am no longer morbidly obese 2/24/14
- raced another 5k 4/12/14
- ran 5 miles without stopping 5/31/14
- lost 70lbs 7/11/14
-  Stopped shopping in the plus size department 8/10/14
- moved 365 miles in 2014 8/25/14 

Looking forward: 2015 goals 
- lose 85 lbs
- lose 100lbs 
- Reach 'potential' goal weight of 150 *121lb loss
- Hit my step goal continuously for 30 days in a row 
- Run a mile in under 10 minutes
- Race my first 10k 
- Race my first 1/2 marathon
- Complete Jillian Michaels 30 day shred 
- RUN 712 miles in 2015
- Complete a beachbody 'Piyo' program 
- Get out of the obese category
 - Get out of the overweight category

Again thank you so much for everything. I can't wait to see what 2015 has to offer. This is MY YEAR! 


"Enjoy the journey, fight for the finish" - Me

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information. i like with express my support of your ideas in your article, and looking forward to your next article.
    PHIILIPS C4-2

    ReplyDelete